It’s easy to join, and definitely worth it!
You receive the monthly Roundel, a 120-page slick, full color magazine published by the BMW CCA. Other benefits and services that accompany national club membership include:
- Roundel Magazine, called “one of the best car-club magazines in the world” by Car and Driver.
- Driving schools, autocrosses, rallies, Street Survival schools, local meets and get-togethers, and the BMW CCA Club Racing program.
- Access to technical advisors, the Club Ombudsman, and online forums—all designed to improve and maintain your BMW driving experience.
- The BMW CCA Membership Reward Program—which may entitle you to a rebate of $250 to $1,500 from BMW NA on the purchase or lease of a new or Certified Pre-Owned BMW from an authorized BMW Center.
- Discounts on parts and services at participating BMW dealers and independent shops.
- A 15% discount on driving programs at the BMW Performance Center.
- The BMW Performance Insurance Plan for auto and home, through Liberty Mutual.
- National events like Oktoberfest—a vacation for gearheads!
- Regional festivals, concours displays, and Club corrals hosted by our 67 local chapters.
- BMW Special Interest Groups (SIGs) listed in the Roundel.
Additionally, you automatically become a member of the Great Plains Chapter. As a chapter member, you’ll receive:
- Our quarterly chapter newsletter, Der Maisbauer, with features on local members, classifieds and tech tips.
- Notices on local club events, including driving schools, autocross, dinners, tech sessions, car shows and club get-togethers.
BMW CCA dues are $48 per year ($91 for two years, $134 for three years, $220 for 5 years). Here’s how you can join
Join on line via the National Website and their secure form. If you’re a former member or if your membership recently lapsed, please: Don’t use this online form. Call the National Office at 800-878-9292 to properly handle your membership renewal.
VIA THE TELEPHONE
Call (800) 878-9292 with your Visa or MasterCard.
VIA CHAPTER MEMBERS
Contact any of the club officers and they can help you out.